Sunday 26 April 2015

Finn's Blog - First Post

Finn's Blog

First Ever Post.....

Welcome to my first blog post!

This may take a while until I get the hang of this blogging lark but hopefully it won't be too long before it's up there with the best of them..... well, at least perhaps not down there with the worst of them!

This blog is to update readers with the progress of my children's novel 'George's Odd Socks.'

Please note that anything you submit must be your own work. I will of course contact you if your work is chosen to be included within the illustrated version of the book. I look forward to viewing your art with great interest and with sincere, grateful appreciation.

George's Odd Socks is available free if you have Amazon Kindle Unlimited or it can be purchased quite cheaply at:

Goodreads and at Amazon Kindle

There is a paperback version at: Lulu Publishing

I am also very interested in anyone wishing to translate George's Odd Socks into other languages.

If anyone has any interesting ideas or comments please contact me. I will do my best to reply as soon as possible.

Thank you for your interest!

Finn Pistonelli

FinnPistonelli@gmail.com